I will have to post the recipe for this one soon. It was soooo good! On that note, I ate a whole lot of cooked, heavy food today (including tofu in a stirfry and a soy veggie burger - me who can't handle soy at all!). I feel like I've swallowed boulders right now. It's back to raw tomorrow for sure. I've learned my lesson- I just feel better when I eat raw food. Simple.
This is my raw vegan curry!!
I will have to post the recipe for this one soon. It was soooo good! On that note, I ate a whole lot of cooked, heavy food today (including tofu in a stirfry and a soy veggie burger - me who can't handle soy at all!). I feel like I've swallowed boulders right now. It's back to raw tomorrow for sure. I've learned my lesson- I just feel better when I eat raw food. Simple.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
for all their help with designing / promoting this website.
Hey Lyn
ReplyDeletePlease post the recipe for this soon. I want to eat it tonight! It looks incredible.
I love your site,
Emily